Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thanks for the help.



Okay, so I am not exactly computer literate. Apparently I can't spell the word very well either. I think my problem had something to do with widgets, but I am not 100% sure. Thank-you to everyone who helped and gave suggestions. I tried them all. Something worked. However, I still can't put pictures in the Story Time post so here are a few that go with that post. It still takes a reeaaaallllyyyyyy long time to upload. That I think is a computer thing though.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Jill! I found your blog through Amanda's. Hopefully we can "see" eachother more now:) Have a good day! Angie Wright

Amanda said...

cute pics of adam! we really need to get together soon. what are you doing next week?

Amanda said...

ps the link to my blog has one too many E's so that is why it wont go to mine.

The Manwaring Family said...

Hi Jill! Just saw your blog! Hope you don't mind me taking a look. Cute pictures. (By the way-I have a really neat icon that shrinks mutiple photos all at once so they will upload to the blog really quickly. We can just copy it onto your computer if you want)

Rachel Mai said...

Hey Girl. Wow, I go away from my computer for a week and this is what happens.

These pics are totally worth the trouble. Thanks for pursuing the blog. I LOVE IT.