So I have some cute pictures of Adam reading for the last post and other pictures I have been trying to post for over a week now, but for some dumb reason I can't figure out, I can't get the pictures to attach onto the post. When I try to attach the pictures it spins for awhile like it is going to attach and then tells me the web page is not available. I am attaching pictures off of my hard drive. Any ideas? Anyone?
Helpless but Hopefull
11 years ago

1 comments:
maybe try restarting your computer or make sure your not posting in the html section. There are 2 sections to post in and one is the html section and it wont work. The only reason I know is because I did it. I've also had a hard time loading pics but I just restart my computer or just come back later and it works fine.
Post a Comment