Wednesday, February 6, 2008

No Excuses

When I started, I pledged to do better at keeping this updated. I know I haven't done well, but life has been crazy. I know, I know - no excuses. So since my last post, my sister and I have put together products for a week-long craft fair. We were out of town for a few days for my grandpa's funeral. I made a DVD montaque of my grandparents family, which monopolized most of my time for the three days before we left town. This was my first DVD montaque and it took me quite awhile, but I must say, for my first one, it turned out very nice. Today's two major goals are to get laundry done and catch up on my blog posts.

1 comments:

Rachel Mai said...

That's right--no excuses missy. I tagged you on my blog a few posts ago. That would also give you a topic if you need one. love ya.