Monday, January 5, 2009

Look mom, Bubbles!

So, Saturday night I was giving Adam a bath. I stepped into the living room for a few to talk to Josh. I could hear Adam in the bath playing and knew he was okay - but, yes I probably deserve everything I get for leaving him in the bathroom. I walked back in to check on him, and he had emptied an almost new, 15 oz. bottle of baby shampoo into the tub. The water was yellow, almost orange and he had lots of bubbles to play with. When I walked into the bathroom I was greeted with, "Look mom, bubbles!" He was quite proud of himself. He had a great time giving himself a beard; and I have to say that I am very grateful that it all stayed in the tub!

1 comments:

Dalling Family said...

That water looks pretty tempting. Cute pictures though. :~)