Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Fun!

We bought Adam a little snow shovel today, so he can help Josh shovel the snow. We were at Walmart - and he pushed the snow shovel through the whole store and cleared the aisles for us. Normally, we would have him in the cart, but when entering the store, all carts were gone. I thought we were in for it with such a crowded store and no way to contain him, but we did surprisingly well. The shovel helped keep him occupied - and we only hit a few people as he took some quick turns. :) Adam absolutely loves playing in the snow. I may be biased, but I think he is the most adorable little thing when he is all bundled up.








These are my attempts at getting a picture of a two year old in front of the Christmas tree. Surprisingly, I was able to get a few good ones. But only a couple of shots before he was completely done sitting for me.

We made Gingerbread trains at my parents house for FHE this month. It seemed quite small with Adam and Brielle as the only kids there. We miss you Jason and Theresa. It just seemed a little too quiet. We did have fun. This is the only pic. I have of Adam. He made this facial expression and his "Tada" after every piece of candy he put on. For more fun pics of gingerbread trains check out Katie's blog.


And of course, what is the Christmas season without a visit to Santa Claus. Adam was not happy about sitting on his lap - a little terrified actually. Not even the candy could bribe him to stay on his lap. There was no talking directly to Santa, but when I asked what he wanted Santa to bring him, he said "a surprise". I think Santa should be able to have that one covered.

4 comments:

Dalling Family said...

OH that's a good classic picture of a young child on Santa's lap. I think your little guys is pretty adorable too. I have a few more pics from the trains that I can send you. I took a few and didn't post all of them. Thanks for the idea...it was a lot of fun!

Edwards Family said...

Hi Jill. Cute pictures of Adam. Yes, I think he is pretty adorable too. I love having him in nursery. Merry Christmas, Love Steph (you can check out my blog)

The Super Meyer 5 said...

What a sweet boy you have, the pictures are adorable. What great memories you are making, it won't be long until your baby boy will be to old to even sit on Santa's lap. I know from experience, that is a sad day.

Tiffany said...

He is very cute. I like the pictures of him in the snow while it is falling all around him. How are you feeling?