Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

I didn't take many pictures over the holidays, but we had a great Christmas and New Years and were able to spend some time with both of our families. Mostly we just enjoyed having Josh home a little more and spending time together. Here are a few of the pics from Christmas morning.
What is in here? I can't get this out!!



Adam's new train table - we had to bribe him to get him to leave the table and open the other presents. He pretty much didn't leave his trains for 3 days.
My new dinosaur.

My new puzzle - mom thought this would be a little hard for me, but I had it put back together all by myself Christmas day. I still love to play with this puzzle and am getting quite good.

3 comments:

Mike and Jenn said...

It was great seeing you guys at New Year's...I just noticed your count down and you only have 11 days left...Wahoo! Good luck with the remainder. Just remind yourself that right now it is easier to manage your "two" kids than it will be in a few months! Enjoy!

Rachel Mai said...

Happy New Year, Harris Family!!! We love you.

kimberly said...

Adam reminds me so much of Ethan with the puzzles and trains! We are excited for your number two to arrive and to see the blog post on it!!!