Saturday, January 17, 2009

She's Finally Here!

Arriving right on her due date, on January 16th. Leslie came in weighing at an even 8 lbs. and 21 inches long. She is a healthy baby with a bit of brown hair. She looks like Adam and even has his same pouty face he pulls. We will try to get more pictures up in the next few days. We should be home from the hospital tomorrow morning sometime.








13 comments:

The Crook Family said...

Dang you have a cute little girl...I can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for all of you. She is so sweet. Love, the Wyoming Folk

Theresa said...

Congrats again!!! We were so excited to have babies close in age so they could play together growing up....Too bad we moved. Leslie is sure a cutie!!

Rachel Mai said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Dalling Family said...

Yep. I think she is a keeper! Can't wait to see her again.

marisa said...

what a cutie! I was just wondering yesterday if you had a baby yet...

The Tyau Family said...

Congratulations!!!!!

The Super Meyer 5 said...

Congrats! What a beautiful baby girl. You have done something I could never do, give birth to a little girl, I must say that I am a little jelous. How wonderful for your little family.

danette said...

congrats. She is beautiful. Little girls are so much fun.

Adam and Rachel said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations she is so cute!

Amanda said...

Yea! It is so fun having one of each! We will have to come visit you guys. Congrats.

Edwards Family said...

Congrats!! What a beautiful baby girl. I bet Adam just loves her. My girls were two years apart and Emily was so much help. Sometimes was good and bad. Take care. See you soon.