We had a wonderful Christmas. We hope that you did too. Have a great New Year. We look forward to a great 2010!
For those of you who know Leslie, you know that she doesn't do well with strangers - Santa was no exception. She did everything she could to get off his lap! 







Please mom - I am so done with pictures.
Yes - she is walking all over now. What happened to my baby girl? 


Yes - she is walking all over now. What happened to my baby girl? 



3 comments:
I love the pic with Santa! Thank you for letting us stay with you guys (and really thanks for letting Jason still stay). The boys had fun playing with Adam and we enjoyed visiting with everyone.
They don't look like siblings at all, do they? :) Leslie looks more and more like her brother. Adorable pics all the way around.
Oh, I was signed on as my husband apparently. It's just me on the last comment.
Post a Comment