Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"ONE" derful Birthday

We had a Winter "ONE"derland B-R-R-Rthday to Celebrate Leslie's first birthday. I can't believe this little girl is already one year old. We love her so much and she has brought so much into all of our lives. We love you "Lessie". She does have quite the "summer" looking outfit for a winter party. It got so warm in the house that I took off her long sleeve onesie that was under the tank top and her tights (they also came off to keep from getting destroyed with cake).






4 comments:

Theresa said...

How fun! I love Leslie's outfit, did you make it?

Mike and Jenn said...

You outdid yourself with the party...it was a great food, great company, and great fun. Leslie and Adam are lucky to have such a great mom!

Ariann said...

Wow, I can't believe how big your kids are getting, especially Leslie. I just barely hooked up with blogs, so I can't wait to talk to you more now.

Melissa said...

here you go
mynerdyfamily.blogspot.com