We spent the four days before Thanksgiving in Yellowstone with the Harris side of the family. I only have pictures of our days here and forgot to take any pictures on Thanksgiving day. We had a great Thanksgiving, we hope that you all did as well.
Wolf and Grizzly Center



Leslie loved the water - especially the hot tub. I kept taking her out so she wouldn't overheat and she only wanted to be back in.

West Yellowstone was having its Nordic Ski Fest, with cross country skiiers from all over the world. We spent a day trying our own hand at it. Adam loved it. It was so cute to see him on his little skiis - although we didn't move very fast. He did travel about a mile in 45 minutes. Not too bad for such short legs.


2 comments:
I'm glad your family enjoys the snow. We got snow in Plano, TX today. After living in Minnesota for 10 years, I'm passed enjoying the snow. My kids sure miss it, though.
That's a cute little video! It was good seeing you - although it was a bit short. :o) I made my lacing shapes - check out my tuts.
Post a Comment