Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bedrooms on a Budget

We have been working on getting Adam's new room finished and the nursery ready for a baby girl. We have been trying to do this as cheaply as possible. We recycled and repainted what we could from the old rooms and I made the curtains in both rooms. I do not claim to have an eye for decorating, let alone the hand to put it together. But, I think our ideas came together nicely. One day we will get new closet doors in place of these old ugly ones. Adam's room looks so grown up compared to his room we just moved him out of. I love the cubby organizer. Adam can easily get to the toys he wants and is beginning to grasp the concept of organizing back into the correct bins to put them away. Here is a peek at the rooms!

5 comments:

The Crook Family said...

Jill, I love it! The room looks awesome.

Amanda said...

i love it. did you paint the circles and diamonds? It looks awesome.

Tiffany said...

The rooms look great! When is your baby due by the way?

The Manwaring Family said...

How creative!! They turned out great!

kimberly said...

You did such a great job! I can't wait to see your new one's room!