Thursday, August 7, 2008

Snake River Youth Jam

This was our first year we made it to the Snake River Youth Jam. Adam has been too little to go in the past. The two of us headed down there this morning to see what we could find. We found lots to keep us entertained. There are a lot of tents that we didn't even get to. The best part was that everything was FREE! It was so much fun. Here are some pics of our adventures. I discovered today that Adam LOVES to paint.

Finger Painting and Coloring



Painted/Colored this fish to put in the "Ocean".
Hanging his picture so it could "swim" in the ocean.



Painting the Paper Mache Ducks. Adam only wanted to paint. He had very little interest in the paper mache part.


Painting and playing the Xylophone. - One of the favorites.



Throwing the airplane we made.


Painting on the Graffiti Wall
Check out these hands.
Hoola-Hoops


Making Bubbles

Out little musician - playing percussion.


1 comments:

Angie said...

I haven't blog surfed in so long I just noticed your little side ticker. Congratulations! Hope you are feeling good!