We're having a girl! Due date is still set for January 16th (although I am planning on going past my due date). Now I have to have a gear shift to get ready for a girl. My sister told me today that now I can start doing "frillies"! What!! I don't know if I'm ready for all the little extras that come with a girl. Boys are so simple and easy. Really, we are excited to add a little girl to our family. We are just so grateful that she is growing and everything looks healthy. For those of you who have a hard time seeing ultra sound pictures, this is a profile and she is sucking her thumb.
Helpless but Hopefull
11 years ago


6 comments:
Congrats! Girls are so much fun! And it will be nice for her as she grows to have a good big brother to watch out for her!
Congrats! I am really excited for you! Girls really are fun to dress up! :)
Yay for a girl Jill!
i am so excited for you. Girls are way fun. Before you know it you will have the girl thing down. You are just like me I had a boy and than a girl. Congradulations
how fun girls are so fun! you will have a blast.
congrats.
Post a Comment