Friday, April 24, 2009

Pictures! Picture Overload

We had family pics taken this last week as well as Leslie's pictures taken. We had tons taken. I had a hard time picking out my favorite, so here are a few (or more) to look at. Both of my kids were being stinkers when it came time to taking picturs. Adam refused to look at the camera so anything where he is looking was pure luck. Leslie was fussy when we tried to do her individuals, so we ended up taking them at two different sessions. I am lucky to have two sisters-in-law, who have started their own photography businesses. Thanks Aunt Kira for taken so much time to take our pictures!



This is our spiderman throwing Aunt Kira a web.









I had to get a picture to show how curly her hair is when we wash it. If I don't comb out the curls before they dry, she ends up with quite a poof ball. Even with gel and hairspray. As her hair is getting longer it is getting better about not "poofing". Hopefully soon we will be able to where it curly.


This is my favorite one of Leslie.



6 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

What a cute cute family!!!Oh Leslie is a doll!!I love the family pics.. they turned out great!!

kimberly said...

The photos are beautiful! I especially like the curls. Ethan's hair used to be like that, but it has become more wavy over time. I'm glad I got a couple of shots of his hair like you did as well as some cuttings before they went away!

Dalling Family said...

Cute pics! I think they turned out really good. I like the one you said was your fav of Leslie, along with the few below. But really they are all too darn cute!

Sherril said...

Delightful!! Oh, how they grow.

Mike and Jenn said...

Cute pictures..gives me motivation to get Emilys 2-year pics done.

Beth Willmore said...

Your family is so beautiful! I can't believe how big Leslie is getting already, and Adam is such a little stud muffin, I love the pic where he's reaching for the camera. Thanks for letting me look at your blog!