Thursday, February 19, 2009

WHAT??? A month already?

I can hardly believe that it has been month already since we brought our sweet baby home. She is growing so much. Already her cheeks are starting to fill out and she is getting a double chin. Her hair is thinning :( and is lighter in color. Here are some picks of the last week or so.

Helping dad clean the Dr.'s office.


Valentine's Day


One Month - She looks like her dad more everyday.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

It's crazy that I can miss Leslie without ever meeting her!! It was good talking to you, and we are excited to see you all soon.

Rachel Mai said...

How cute is she? Can't wait to squeeze her.

Mike and Jenn said...

All I have to say is CUTE-CUTE-CUTE!

The Crook Family said...

She is so stinking cute! I can't wait to see her again next week!