Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Born Pictures

We had Leslie's new born pics taken last Friday. Here are a few of them, I will try to get some more posted when I get my CD of pics.






8 comments:

Amanda said...

beautiful pictures! My cousins go to this same photographer she does a great job! It halps when you have really cute kids too.

Melonie Harris said...

Oh Jill she is just beautiful!!! I love the pictures.. she did a really good job.. what fun ideas she had too!!

kimberly said...

These turned out beautifully, Jill!

Edwards Family said...

Those are beautiful kids. I love the pictures of Leslie. I will have to check this photograper out.

Theresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theresa said...

These are amazing! Next newborn I have, I'm for sure getting these done.

Dalling Family said...

Cute Cute! Your kiddo's are keepers!

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are so awesome! What a cute!