Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Adam's 2 year old pics

With the help of my sister and sister-in-law we took the kids to the BYU-Idaho gardens to get their pictures taken. It was exhausting trying to get a two-year old to sit still, let alone look at he camera and smile. We are by no means professionals, but were able to get a few pictures that we liked. Here are a few of our favorites.

6 comments:

kimberly said...

I love the collages you made! I know how tough it is to capture a two year old...we have the same problem with Ethan, lol! But, you did a good job! I love the location. It's beautiful!

Dalling Family said...

Hey! They look good. I want to come and play with the photo program that you used if that's alright. :)

Rachel Mai said...

Very sweet---I can't believe how big he is, and he has still never seen his aunt Rach. Grrrr--I want all my friends to live near me...totally selfish, I know!!!

marisa said...

Try working with 10 of them all at once! My sisters are all in town and so we tried to get pictures today of all the cousins together...what a feat! So I totally understand your pain. He is such a handsome little man, and I LOVE the sad face in the flowers. We've learned that a spray can of whip cream is really good bribery!

The Manwaring Family said...

What a HANDSOME little DUDE! Great pictures!

Luke, Brittny, and Wyatt said...

Hey Jill!! I hope its okay that I found your blog! I found it through Jenn. By the way, You have a cute boy!