Leslie loves to climb and play. She especially uses it to her advantage when she is hungry.
When I take her picture - I also have to take Adam's. Can you tell he likes to pose for me now?

Leslie also loves to crawl into little cubbies and spaces. 
As soon as the camera came out, Adam wanted in also.
I find her in some interesting places. She thought she might as well have a seat while she helped herself to some of the cantaloupe that was in the fridge. She moved all of the apples that were in the crisper onto the door. She's a thinker.
Who's child is this? ..... Definitely, his dad's.
Adam dressed himself for the slightly chilly weather to ride the trike. We took the training wheels off his bike, so he is constricted to these little bikes unless he has mom and dad's help. He told us he wanted to be able to ride his bike without training wheels be the time he turns four. He just may make it. You gotta love the ski goggles, scarf and gloves - the whole outfit. Josh and I watched him riding up and down the sidewalk like a crazy child for nearly half an hour. We got in some good laughs.
Finally, some spring weather to play outside in - still a little chilly.
We went to Boise for Max's baptism. Adam slept out on the tramp with Dad and the boys for the first time. He was sooo excited.
Max caught a ride with Leslie as we went for a walk.
And what's summer without helping Great Grandpa Adam's on his tractor at the Dry Farm.




3 comments:
Good to see another post or two! Got to love Idaho's random springtime weather. I thought Adam didn't really like to get his picture taken...must've changed his mind. Cute kids!
LOVE the ski goggles. When Analee was in first grade, we walked her to school every morning and Jacob would wear this pair of saftey goggles for the walk. In his case it was for the run to school. The teachers would get a big kick out of seeing him. Kids' imaginations are so huge and I love to see what they will come up with next, even sitting in a crisper drawer. Love it. I used to find Jacob sitting inside the fridge. I even found him sitting inside the oven (with the door open) once or twice before I got an appliance lock. Crazy kid.
I found ya! I love the new cabinets and totally laughed out loud at the pancakes in the microwave...oh dear!
Post a Comment