Thursday, August 27, 2009

Photo Shoot

We had Adam's thre year and Leslie's 6 month pictures taken. They were both very difficult subjects to take pictures of. It only took three tries on three different days to get happy, smiling faces. Thanks Aunt Mel for your time and patience with us. They turned out great. There are lots of pictures - hope you enjoy!









I am so done with this picture taking!!

6 comments:

kimberly said...

These are all so good! My favorite is the one of Leslie in the suitcase and the red dress...gorgeous!

Tiffany said...

I love that red dress. Very cute kids.

Cheryl Winkel said...

It is impossible to say which picture is the cutest. However, I LOVE the one with Leslie's flower hat. It reminds me of Anne Geddes calendars. Leslie's red dress is wonderful. I love the black and white picture of Adam laying on his stomach in the grass. I always love black and white pictures. I think they show detail and character that is different from color photos. You're children are darling.

Annette Lugo said...

I love them they all turned out really great.

Dalling Family said...

Cuties!!!! Hope things are going well for you!!

Adam and Rachel said...

How ADORABLE!!! I love them all!