I think Eastern Idaho missed the memo about spring. Spring is trying to sneak in, but winter just doesn't seem to want to let go. Just Monday we mowed the back lawn and started some spring clean-up. Just early this afternoon I mowed the front lawn. Adam is ecstatic to see the snow. Last week he went outside to play, wanting to play in the snow. He was not happy with me because I couldn't make more snow. All he did tonight was run around in the snow, excited to have it back. Am I the greatest mom or what? Who else has been able to provide snow (he he). What a great picture of Adam and Josh - on a lawn mower, in the snow. We had been cleaning off the patio for a BBQ tomorrow with Kelauni and some of her friends, when we had to move it all back because it started snowing. Looks like it will be an indoor BBQ tomorrow. My flowers in the front lawn were just starting to bloom - ahh! By the time it stopped snowing, no grass could be seen. We are so ready for spring and warm weather.
Helpless but Hopefull
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment